- VIA VL805 Chip that supports the 5Gbps SuperSpeed USB 3.0 standard delivers high stability, wide compatibility and increases data read and write speed.
- Conforms to USB 3.0 specification Revision 1.0 version.
- Supports USB 3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps) and High-Speed (480Mbps) and Full-Speed (12Mbps), and USB 2.0/1.1/1.0 standard.
- Compliant with PCI-Express Specification Version 2.0, USB3.0 SuperSpeed Specification Version 1.0, xHCI specification 0.95.
- Supports USB plug and pay, for easy operation.
- Supports for Windows2000/xp/vista/7, 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Built-in large 4P supply interface.
- Gold finger features good conductivity and strong oxidation resistance, to ensure more stable transmission.
- With Supply Modules, no external supply required.
- PCB plate ensures high stability of electrical performance.
Item: Expansion Card
Interface: PCI-E 1X
Chip: VIA VL805 Q6
Transmission rate: 5000/480/12/1.5Mbps
USB output: up to 5V 900mA
Item Size: 12 * 6.7cm / 4.7 * 2.6inch
Item weight: Approx. 52g / 1.8oz
Package Size: 17 * 12cm / 6.7 * 4.7inch
Package weight: 65g / 2.3oz
1 * Expansion Card
1 * Driver CD